Location: New York, NY
Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer at Tag Worldwide is a strong creative thinker with a clean, contemporary design sense and an understanding of online and offline media, as well as skills in Flash CS4 for a client onsite agency.
• B.A. Digital Arts
• Internship or relevant professional experience in an advertising agency
• Excellent conceptual creative and production skills with a strong understanding of layout principles, aesthetic design concepts and typography.
• Experience creating campaigns and extending the look and feel through various marketing materials.
• Able to complete tasks within tight schedules and under strict layout controls.
• Strong verbal communication skills; dependable, detail-oriented, and well organized.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Proven skills in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office, including Power Point; basic Flash skills, HTML/XML, and web design experience a plus.
• Knowledge of pre-press, 4/C process and standard vending practices.
• Experience working in both an agency and corporate environment preferred.
• Motivated, organized, and flexible.
• Work well in a small team environment.
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and include job reference number: 673.