Location: Newark, NJ
Experience: 2+ years of reporting & analysis in a corporate HR environment
Industry: Financial Services
Human Resources Reporting & Analytics Specialist
The Human Resources group is responsible for engaging and retaining a high performing workforce and culture. This position will analyze and interpret data in order to support the objectives of the Human Resources department and business leaders they support in the Corporate Centers at Prudential.
The HR Reporting & Analytics Specialist is responsible for providing information, reporting and analysis, often detailed and complex. Leveraging tools such as MS Access, Excel, PeopleSoft, and other HR information systems including Enterprise Talent Management (ETM), Cognos’ Human Capital Analytics (HCA) tool and CompTrack Web, this position will support critical decisions by extract large data sets to synthesize and summarize findings.
Primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Designs and develops timely and accurate reports using advanced query techniques and provides analysis and interpretation of report data to support business requests and drive decision-making.
- Identifies opportunities to provide the Human Resources Business Partner with best ways to present data and messaging so it is insightful and actionable.
- Design dashboards to answer relevant business questions and communicate report data in a concise and easy to understand format.
- Coordinates and supports HR cyclical processes including:
- Year End Compensation (e.g. compensation and performance rating calibration reporting)
- Succession Management (e.g. reporting on positions and successors, creating presentations for executives)
- Employee Opinion Survey (e.g. ad hoc reporting and summaries for clients)
- Supports Training & Development programs (e.g. tracking participation and progress)
- Ensures the highest level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- 2 + years of relevant reporting and analysis experience in a corporate human resources environment.
- Highly motivated individual to interface with internal business clients, shared services and the HR Community.
- Able to synthesize data and create summary materials (e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint) to be shared with senior management.
- Must be organized, able to partner and build relationships, multi-task, take direction well and work independently
- Identify and improve process to streamline and drive synergies.
- Develop knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Strong Project Management skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Clear, concise and confident written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of establishing and maintaining a high level of credibility, respect, and trust.
- Ability to prioritize the day-to-day responsibilities and project related tasks.
- Proficient/Expert in PeopleSoft or other HRIS software, MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Proven ability to handle confidential information.
Interested candidates should apply at Prudential Careers.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at email@example.com for more information about doing business with Prudential.