Location: New Jersey
Salary & Benefits: $25-30/hour
Reference number: 14533
As an HRIS Consultant, you will provide functional subject matter expertise in Workday and reporting and administrative support to employees and the Shared Services and Human Resources teams. The primary focus of this position is the support and maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS Coordinator also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other projects as assigned.
- Serve as HR systems “Super User” and lead the HRIS systems entry, maintenance, trouble-shooting, and monitoring of the data integrity.
- Coordinate system related projects and process improvement: integration implementations, enhancements and upgrade activities HR processes, policies and practices that impact accuracy and efficiency.
- Ensure data integrity across HRIS systems via reporting, clear processes and system administration.
- Receive, check, and file offer paperwork and personnel files. Prepare materials for the onboarding process, as needed.
- Maintain internal databases and systems; develop custom reports to meet the requirements of HR team and Business Partners.
- Prepare the documents required for payroll, gather appropriate signatures and coordinate with payroll team.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements and innovative solutions.
- Proactively anticipate and respond to client/customer/employee needs.
- Contributes to building a positive team spirit, participate in project teams and provide backup support to other HR areas as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years’ of HRIS experience; Workday experience is required
- Ability to work closely with other areas such as IT, Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition and Payroll
- Excellent follow-up and customer service skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization; sound public speaking skills
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- High level of responsibility regarding confidential information
- Systems implementation/upgrade experience
- Advanced MS Office skills