Strategic HR Business Partner-18015026
Job Function: HR/People
Primary Location: Tulsa, OK
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $95,257 – $119,071
Posting Date: Sep 13, 2018
- Develop innovative people strategies with Senior Leadership team at the distribution center to enable both long and short term business plans
- Collaborate with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on developing and executing strategies to help recruit, onboard, retain, develop, and compensate talent
- Lead a strategic HR agenda to strengthen the capabilities of the client group, including coaching, leadership development, performance management, labor relations, and talent management
- Leverage data and analytics to help drive insights and performance metrics
- Provide council and direction regarding employment and labor relations matters
- Create strategic plan to build and manage the annual People budget cycle.
- Shape and execute the local talent management strategy and lead the ongoing support for people development.
- BA/BS degree or higher
- 3-5 years of HR experience
- Proven strategic thinker skilled at solving complex business problems (lean/six sigma is a plus!)
- Outstanding communicator with strong influence skills & ability to build trusting relationships
- Experience with talent management, retention, rewards, and employee relations – as well as a general familiarity and curiosity for a wide range of HR policies, practices, and trends
- Willing to relocate within the US for future opportunities
For US National candidates, please apply here.
Foreign National candidates should apply through their home countries on the Anheuser-Busch InBev website.