Location: New York, NY
Social Media Specialist Internship
• Unpaid Internship
• Time Frame: available immediately for 6 months.
• 5 to 8 hours weekly
• You will be able to leave with a Photography/Art Social Media Portfolio and tangible record of revenue improvement as a result of your social/media activity.
• By end of internship I’ll extend, as a courtesy, a photo session of 1 hour and you will have a brand new headshot that could be used for your online/social media presence.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap for 3 domains:
• Experience in social media or related field
• Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
• Social networking experience and knowledge of social analytics tools
• Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
• Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
• Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
• Fluency in English
• BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
Interested candidates must sent a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com on the email.