Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Professional Services & Consultancy
Posted: October 8, 2018
Senior Immigration Specialist
A leading Staffing firm in the health industry, due to changes within the business, is now looking for a Senior Immigration Specialist to join their team in New York. This role will report directly to the COO and be responsible for driving best practices in relation to immigration across the group. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop in immigration and take on team leadership responsibilities and drive best practices.
- Identify critical deadlines and issues with overseas contractors
- Assist with onboarding
- Prepare USICS documents for green card sponsorship and ensure clear communication throughout the process
- Responsible for the immigration process, RN licensure requirement and other support required.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree within a relevant field
- At least 1+ years of experience in an immigration role either within an agency or similar set up.
Ability to work in a fast paced environment, is a critical thinker and can navigate in a sensitive setting.