People Business Partner — Ohio Wholly Owned Distributor (WOD) People Manager
About the Role
- Our People Function is responsible for partnering with the business to help solve complex organizational challenges, while ensuring we have the right people in the right roles, helping us drive results and grow our business.
- We are currently seeking a strategic HR Business Partner to join the senior leadership team at one of our distribution sites, based in Ohio.
- The position can be based in either Canton or Lima and will have responsibility for both sites.
- Develop innovative people strategies with Senior Leadership team at the distribution center to enable both long and short term business plans.
- Collaborate with business leaders to solve complex organizational challenges, with a focus on developing and executing strategies to help recruit, onboard, retain, develop, and compensate talent.
- Lead a strategic HR agenda to strengthen the capabilities of the client group, including coaching, leadership development, performance management, labor relations, and talent management.
- Leverage data and analytics to help drive insights and performance metrics.
- Provide counsel and direction regarding employment and labor relations matters.
- Create strategic plan to build and manage the annual People budget cycle.
- Shape and execute the local talent management strategy and lead the ongoing support for people development.
- BA/BS degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of HR experience.
- Proven strategic thinker skilled at solving complex business problems (lean/six sigma is a plus!)
- Outstanding communicator with strong influence skills & ability to build trusting relationships.
- Experience with talent management, retention, rewards, and employee relations – as well as a general familiarity and curiosity for a wide range of HR policies, practices, and trends.
- Willing to relocate within the US for future opportunities.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US. We are unable to sponsor visas for this position.
Salary: Salary range from $90,000 – $108,500. The bonus potential is 20% of base salary.
Candidates can email their resumes directly to Alicia.Dicks@anheuser-busch.com