Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent
Sector: Professional Services & Consultancy
Posted: October 8, 2018
Learning & Development Manager
A Leading Recruitment Firm here in the US whom, due to growth in the Americas, is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to head up the US team. This role will join an established L&D function and will manage a team of 1. This role will report directly up to the Director of L&D in the UK. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a strategic role with the opportunity to build out the function in the US.
- Responsible for designing and implementing the L&D strategy across the Americas and supporting programs.
- Lead the team to the collective objectives, managing performance, planning appraisals and development structure in line with the group.
- Responsible for the execution of the leadership development program, from facilitation to coaching.
- Identify and manage outside training vendors for advanced training such as management and leadership training for senior leadership
- Take part in ad hoc projects (system changes, training updates etc.)
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS degree within a relevant field
- You will have at least 4 years experience of relevant experience either from a recruitment firm or a sales environment.
- Hands on management or leadership experience is a plus