Location: New York
Salary: $80-100k/annual + bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Job number: 14646
HR Projects Administrator (Global Mobility / Expatriate Analyst)
This is a brand new HR Associate role. The ideal candidate will have worked for a midsize global firm. In this role, you will manage the administration of the US immigration program, leading the US freelancer engagement program, coordinating compensation projects, and developing HR processes in the US.
- Coordinate the US immigration program, to include monitoring employee work authorizations, visa requests and renewals, and green card requests.
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure speedy and accurate visa applications and filings.
- Lead our internal freelancer engagement process including, but not limited to, the review of potential independent contractor arrangements with an eye to federal and local regulations, and overseeing internal record-keeping requirements for independent contractor relationships and third party staffing vendors.
- Manage our account with third-party staffing vendors, including processing of invoices and ensuring the accuracy of regular reporting from said vendors.
- Partner with the Human Resources team on annual compensation projects, including salary and incentive programs and provide support to other global compensation incentive sales programs.
- Participate in an annual review of federal, state, and local wage and hour regulations to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with the HR Manager, Projects and other key HR stakeholders to help develop and document HR procedures, and streamline processes.
- Support a variety of trainings and company-sponsored programs, including sourcing internal venues, coordinating catering, and marketing the program to internal clients.