New York, NY
Reference number: 14219
A boutique NYC-based fashion organization is seeking a dynamic HR Manager to support a fast-growing population in an entrepreneurial environment. This role is heavily involved in Employee Relations, Recruiting and HR generalist responsibilities. This role would be responsible for –
- Coordinating the recruitment and interview workflow process.
- Maintaining and developing the company culture and developing opportunities for development.
- Coordinating new hire process and related administering new hire documents, facilitating onboarding including welcome emails, first-day orientation, planning and coordinating initiation activities, and overall ensuring a smooth transition into the company
- Coordinate all health and wellness paperwork, enrollment, and assist with questions by consulting with benefit resources and HR director
- Prepare and maintain employee files, ensuring all proper documentation is organized and in compliance including, verifying I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files.
- Be the gatekeeper for employee relations issues, work closely with HR director to provide resolution
- Assist with the preparation and execution of the performance review process.
- Complete all unemployment requests, disability claims, FMLA filings etc.
This is an excellent opportunity, working in a creative and entrepreneurial environment. To be considered for this opportunity you will need at least 3-5 years relevant experience, strong ER experiences, excellent communication, and listening skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Must have corporate fashion experience and ability to interact with senior level executives.