Location: New York, NY
Empowered Hospitality is a rapidly growing HR consulting firm with a focus in the hospitality industry. We believe that people are the secret ingredient when it comes to any company’s long-term success, and we deliver expert, thoughtful and high-touch HR support to help small businesses harness their people power!
We are looking for an HR Associate to support our Consultants with administrative processes, research, recruiting and more. Our Associates are task masters, investigators, go-getters, organizers, and are responsible for the important “behind-the-scenes” work that we do to support our clients.
What an E|H Associate does:
- Provides administrative support to Consultants by editing documents, researching policies and preparing templates
- Plays a key role in onboarding new clients by auditing employee files, preparing training materials, and ensuring compliance
- Supports client HR administration including employee onboarding and offboarding, benefits administration, payroll processing, and claims handling
- Sources staff on behalf of E|H Clients, coordinates job postings, screens resumes and conducts interviews
What you bring to E|H:
- At least one year of HR experience in the hospitality industry
- Expertise in Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Desire to operate autonomously in a startup environment
- Strong ability to think critically, conduct research, and develop systems to better serve our clients
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us more about what makes you empowered!
Empowered Hospitality is an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity and any other legally protected status.