Location: Roseland, NJ
Job Type: Part-Time
CohnReznick’s Diversity & Inclusion intern will work closely with Diversity & Inclusion Chair and other members of the Council to support the Firm’s diversity and inclusion strategy development and implementation.
- Brainstorm and help plan programs and events that support our D&I goals
- Contribute to D&I related communication and L&D projects, including award submissions, articles, and training material
- Maintain global diversity calendar of major holidays and observances
- Identify opportunities for increased local involvement and impact
- Assist with the development of a diversity and inclusion data scorecard
- Conduct data analysis to identify trends, successes and areas of improvement
- Develop and manage surveys to help measure results of D&I programs & events
- Assist in planning special events
- Attend and capture notes from D&I council calls and provide other administrative support as needed
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated & able to work well independently
- Ability to work with sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency with social media
- Previous D&I internship experience and work in entrepreneurial or professional services environments preferred, but not required
The position is part-time (15 hours a week). Current undergraduate & graduate students, as well as recent graduates, will be considered. Preferred that the candidate is pursuing a degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications.
APPLY HERE: Diversity & Inclusion Intern
CohnReznick LLP is one of the top accounting, tax, and advisory firms in the United States, combining the deep resources of a national firm with the hands-on, agile approach that today’s dynamic business environment demands. With diverse industry expertise, the Firm provides companies with the insight and experience to help them break through and seize growth opportunities. The Firm, with origins dating back to 1919, is headquartered in New York, NY with 2,700 employees in offices nationwide.