Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Permanent
As a Compensation Analyst, you will provide broad-based compensation support to advance strategic business objectives. This position will:
- Conduct annual market pay analysis to ensure external competitiveness, internal equity, while adhering to the company’s compensation philosophy
- Manage ad hoc market pricing activities throughout the year and recommend salary and total compensation ranges for new hires and promotions
- Manage survey activities including participation in various surveys and analysis of results
- Manage a job description library
- Play a lead role in the administration of the annual compensation review process
- Reconcile salary earnings between local payroll and reporting systems, researching and resolving any discrepancies with local human capital managers
- Develop and maintain annual compensation communication materials
- Support special projects as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with compensation and benchmarking required
- Professional Services or Financial Services experience is a plus
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to work with large sets of data, look beyond the numbers and understand the impact on various aspects of the business.
- Ability to manage and maintain highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Ability to interact with and build relationships at all levels globally.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word, and basic knowledge of MS PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Workday and Marketpay is a plus, but not required.