New York, NY
A well-regarded, international policy nonprofit is seeking a polished Benefits Administrator with minimum two years of benefits administration, exposure to HRIS, Health and Wellness and with excellent technical, customer service skills and attention to detail. This role would be responsible for:
- Assisting with employee benefits programs, through orientations, processing open enrollments, conducting internal audits, preparing reports.
- Maintaining the HRIS system and process all data for hires, job changes & terminations.
- Liaising with finance department and payroll for questions, discrepancies & timelines
- Preparing all data for mid-year and year-end processes such as open enrollment, healthcare reporting
- Assisting with health and wellness programs.
This is an excellent opportunity with a respected institution, offering excellent benefits, stimulating environment and working with a great team. In order to be considered, you must possess a minimum of 2 years HR experience with a focus on benefits administration with strong attention to detail, customer service skills and technical experience with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and HRIS experience.