Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent
Assistant Director of HRIS & Compliance
- Manage various aspects of new systems implementation (Test Scripts, data validation and UAT).
- Manage (Train, assign work, evaluate) the HRIS, Compliance and Record Retention staff.
- Manage all HR system (WFM, ICON, ICIMS, EAF, ESS) maintenance/System upgrade projects from inception to completion, while ensuring compliance and desired results.
- Perform gap analysis on all HR processes.
- Responsible for data quality and validation for all HR systems.
- Responsible for data uploads/integration to and from internal and external systems.
- Recommend/implement changes in process relating to EE life cycle processing.
- Collaborate with department heads on system/process improvement initiatives.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of all internal surveys.
- Manage external data requests including surveys, reports, audits etc.
- Oversee HR compliance process including fingerprinting mandates, child abuse registry, background checks, required educational credentials, medical licenses, etc.
- Train HRIS staff in reporting, analytics, compliance etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly/Quarterly/Annual reports (separations, open jobs, newsletter- new hires, promotions, anniversaries; EEOC, reports and other various reports as required.
- Manage and collect data from various systems (ATS, HRIS, Time Keeping, Payroll, etc.) to provide HR Analytics to team and Senior staff detailing with trends, risk, current assessment and KPI’s.
- Manage corporate orientation and other training lists, including those who’ve missed training and need to be re-invited.
- Responsible for updating and reconciling position number in ATS and HRIS.
- Review all system changes to ensure down-stream projects aren’t negatively impacted.
- Manage/Conduct end user training (create and maintain training materials and presentations).
- All other projects as deemed necessary to the success of SUS and the HR department.