Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Conference: Customer is King
Featuring: Vincent Suppa, HR Avant-Garde Founder; Ira Neimark, Former CEO of Borgdorf Goodman; Alan Schnurman, Co-Founder of Lawline; Savio S. Chan, CEO of US China Partners; Russell Sarder, CEO of NetCom Learning; Susan Davis, President of BRAC USA; David Schnurman, CEO of FurtherEd.com
Learning from the Best – Customer is King is an exclusive event being held at Microsoft’s elegant headquarters in Times Square, New York on Tuesday, November 4, 2014. Designed to teach you everything you need to know to build a customer-driven culture within your organization, Customer is King will be one unforgettable day of learning about your customers.
Presented by SarderTV, the popular online media company hosting over 1,000 educational videos featuring C-level executives, global experts, investors, business leaders and authors, Learning from the Best’s attendees will learn valuable strategies to fulfill a company’s core purpose: attract and retain customers.
This conference will cover:
- How to create a world-class customer-centric business
- How to build a customer-driven culture
- How to develop first class customer service teams and leadership
- How to engage your customer through social good
- How to manage your current client base
- How to understand your best source of revenue
- How to create mutually beneficial relationships with your customers
- How to use the latest cloud CRM technology
- How to maximize retention and minimize customer churn
For more information and to register: Customer is King